Jobs In Karachi Sindh Health Care Commission
Here you can get Jobs In Karachi Sindh Health Care Commission 2018. Sindh Health Care Commission Department established by the Government of Sindh under Sindh Health Commission Act 2013. Jobs opportunity is being offered by Sindh Healthcare commission. These are the Posts that you can apply Director Business Support, Director Monitoring & Evaluations, Director Finance, Deputy Director Finance, Deputy Director Complaints, Complaints Manager (MBBS), Complaints Manager (BioMedical), Complaints Assistant. Sindh Health Care Commission is looking talented, Well educated and well-experienced candidates. Those applying for more than one positions separate application form on SHCC formate should be provided in the same format. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Govt. Of Sindh Announces Jobs In Karachi Sindh Health Care Commission
- Director of Business Support
- Director Monitoring & Evaluations
- Director Finance
- Deputy Director Finance
- Deputy Director Complaints
- Complaints Manager (MBBS)
- Complaints Manager (BioMedical)
- Complaints Assistant
How To Apply:
- Please send your Applications Form mandatory as available on SHCC website, duly field, along with attested of CNIC and supporting document directly to Post Box No 50, General Post office.
- Applicant Must Have domiciled of Sindh province.
- Those applying for more than one positions separate application form on SHCC formate should be provided in the same envelope.
- Clearly Mention name of the Post/Applied on the right corner of envelopes.
- Age limit will be calculated until 30th June 2019.
- SHCC reserve the right to reject any applications without stating any reason.
- Applicants will be Subjected to test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Experience certificate must be attached with the applications.
- The Company reserved the right to reject applications without assigning reasons.
- The last date of application submission is 15 December 2018.