Join Pak Navy 2019 | Join Navy as Cadet | Apply Online Now
Apply online for Navy Jobs. Join Pak Navy after Matric and Intermediate. Latest vacancies for PN Cadet 2019 is announced by Pakistan Navy headquarters. This is a Permanent Commission job. Apply Online and get your self-registered.
Applications are accepted from all over Pakistan. The students who have clear its matriculation and intermediate with A Grade marks are openly welcome to apply. To Join Pak Navy and to work in Pakistan forces is the best opportunity for any Pakistani.
Pak Navy which is one of the best Defence Force in Pakistan. Apply Now for Job as Cadet and Serve our nation and our homeland. Today its good chance to Join Pak Navy and be the part Pakistan defense officer. Cadet seats of Pakistan to join it as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission and for this they need to apply online now.
Join Pakistan Navy 2019 as PN Cadet Commision Officer
So, it is the wonderful as well as fantastic news for those who are eager to join Pak Navy which is looking to recruit the applicants who desire to be part of it and fulfill its requirements. Attractive pay package and rest of the fringe benefits will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s head to have its eligibility criteria and applying conditions that how one can register itself online. Online Registration Method and Procedure is given at the end of the page along with the requirements and all term and condition are defined Below.
Jobs Vacancies in Pak Forces are following:
PN Cadet Permanent Commision Officer Jobs
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2019 is:
Gender: Unmarried Male Citizens.
Height: Height of the male should be “5” Feet” “4 Inches” minimum.
For Civilians: For Civilian the age limit should be 16 to 21 years.
For Service Candidates: 17-23 years (For Armed Forces only)
Educational Criteria to Apply in Pakistan Navy:
Applicants must have passed the Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks minimum with these subjects
Chemistry, Physics, Maths, and Statistics or Computer Sciences or Statistics
Candidates with O & A Level should have to produce the Equivalence Certificate.
F. Sc. Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of respective college/institute.
Marks relaxation will be given to the Baloch Candidates as of 10% at FSc / A-Level Marks as 50% instead of 60% are applicable to others.
Click here >> Join Pak Army| Apply Online from Baboogosha.com
How to Apply for PN Cadet 2019 A Jobs:
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website namely join Pak Army.
- Applications send director to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained for recruitment procedure.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The last date for registration is November 04, 2018.
- For Test Date, Candidates List and Result please keep in touch with our site Baboogosha.com
Selection Procedure in Pakistan Navy for Cadet is:
- For the selection process, the candidates firstly will go through entrance test which will be held on 07th November 2018, comprises of the E-testing/Computer based test will be held in the following subject such as Intelligent test/Academic Test (English, Physics, Maths, & General Knowledge).
- The result will be intimated to each individual on completion of E-testing.
- The candidates who will qualify the entrance test so they will be eligible to given the application forms from Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
What are the Benefits to Join Pakistan Forces:
- Free Medical treatment by Pakistan Government of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation by Pakistan Government or house rent allowance.
- Servant facility allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/assignments abroad by Pakistan Government.
- 50% concession for the self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Concession in fee for the education of children in Bahria Colleges/University and professional institutions.