Medical Jobs in Pak Navy – Join Pak Navy – Jobs for Doctors
Best Govt Job in Medical Department for Join Pak Navy. Join Pak Navy as Doctor – It’s a 4th Batch for to Join Navy as Doctor. Medical Department Jobs for Male & Female through Medical Cadet Scheme is announced a few days ago. Jobs in Pak Navy is announced According to candidates studying in 4th & 5th year of MBBS in Government Medical Colleges/Medical Colleges recognized by PM& DC, these candidates are
openly welcome to apply through this jobs and please to our site because we provide you with the best opportunities at our site before any other job portal of Pakistan.
MBBS Jobs | Government Jobs | Medical Jobs
As it is cleared from the above that this opportunity is only for the Medical Students but those who are just Matric / Intermediate pass can apply for Sailor (S) Batch B-2018 and PN Cadet 2018-B which is also announced recently in October 2018. Applicants willing to use for the posts must read the standards mentioned within the image published under and according to the standards for all positions.
Jobs in Pakistan | Medical Jobs in Lahore | Pak Navy Jobs
So, in the following we’ll discuss the requirements for the M Cadet Scheme 2018 and every candidate should read it carefully and apply accordingly as soon as possible because Doctor jobs in Pak Navy through Medical Cadet Scheme announce once in a year and if you miss this chance then you have to wait a year to apply again for this scheme in Pak Navy.
Vacant Jobs Position is the following:
Eligibility Criteria for Join Pak Navy as Doctor:
- Gender: Male and females, Both are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: The nationality holders of Pakistan/Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan are welcome to apply.
- Height: Male should be 5′ 4″ Inches for Male and for Female should be 5′
- Weight: Weight should be as per the MBI mass body index.
- Marital Status: Single / Married
Educational Qualification for MBBS Medical Jobs for Doctor:
Students of Medical and the Candidates who are studying in 4th & 5th year Batch year of MBBS from Government Approve University/Institute in Govt Medical Colleges/Medical Colleges recognized by PMDC as on 1st July 2019 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Jobs to Join Pak Navy as Doctor:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The Registration has started from 11th November 2018 and remains to continue till 20th November 2018.
- The candidates who have done online registration have to bring the Postal Order of Rs.300/ Crossed in the name of Director NHQ Islamabad.
- The last date for registration is November 20, 2018.
- Applications sent directly to the Naval Headquarter will not be entertained.
Selection Procedure for to Join Pak Navy as M Cadet 2018:
- Application form along with CV, three passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials, CNIC and require documents, should me send in given address.
- Job Duration will be extended on the performance-based.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Applying fee is mandatory.
- The paid fee is not refundable in any case.
- Entrance Test will be held on 22nd November 2018 Involves E-Testing/Computer Based test.
- The test will be conveyed in Intelligence Test and Academic Test.
- The result would be intimated to each individual on completion of E-Testing.
- The applicants must get their medical test also which is especially the test of ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Personality Test will be held at PNR & SC.
- Final Medical Examination of shortlisted applicants will be held on Nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Governments of PN Selection Board at Venues chosen by NHQ and Final choice will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
- Click here to View the Advertisement!